- Design of Integrated Circuits and Microsystems: Design methodologies. Digital and analog synthesis. Hardware-software codesign. Reconfigurable hardware. Hardware description languages. Intellectual property-based design. Design reuse.
- Thermal Issues in Microelectronics: Thermal and electro-thermal modelling, simulation methods and tools. Thermal mapping. Thermal protection circuits.
- Analysis and Modelling of ICs and Microsystems: Simulation methods and algorithms. Behavioural modelling with VHDL-AMS and other advanced modelling languages. Microsystems modelling. Model reduction. Parameter identification.
- Microelectronics Technology and Packaging: New microelectronic technologies. Packaging. Sensors and actuators.
- Testing and Reliability: Design for testability and manufacturability. Measurement instruments and techniques.
- Power Electronics: Design, manufacturing, and simulation of power semiconductor devices. Hybrid and monolithic Smart Power circuits. Power integration.
- Signal Processing: Digital and analogue filters, telecommunication circuits. Neural networks. Artificial intelligence. Fuzzy logic. Low voltage and low power solutions.
- Embedded Systems: Design, verification and applications.
- Medical Applications: Medical and biotechnology applications. Thermography in medicine.
Special Session Announcement
In frame of MIXDES 2017 a special session "New Trend of Analog Systems" will be organized by The Research Committee on Electronic Circuits of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ).